PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING POSTS!!!!!!!!!
The “Asses” are a bunch of lifelong friends who just got sick of arguing on Facebook. We really do get along, but we just can’t agree on anything! We started this site as an experiment to see if we could find common ground.
Our goal is to work through issues, not pound them down each other throats. If you are blogger with a valuable voice, we would love to have you submit content here. Feel free to give yourself a bio and a link back to your site (we are happy to send you traffic for engaging content). We just have a few rules and guidelines below that can be summed up as “act like adults.”
Rules of Conduct:
- Be respectful.
- You have a right to your opinion … and so does everybody else.
- Be genuine.
- Be authentic.
- Don’t be mean spirited, angry, libelous, or spread anything that is not true.
- Never give any personally identifying information about anyone.
- The content you submit must be your own and is not plagiarized or copied from others.
- You may submit editorial or opinion pieces.
- If you make a claim, please link to a source.
- We really prefer 300 words, but minimum of 100 is required.
You Agree That:
- By submitting content you represent in writing to us that you will, and are following our rules and standards above.
- We may aggregate your submission to our main page fromleftandright.com and that we may adjust it as necessary to pose your content as a question to increase engagement. We will keep any of your links and bio information in the post giving you credit for the content.
Oh yeah – and don’t be a bunch of Asses!
- We are called the asses because it is a self deprecating joke.
- Please share something from our site!
- Please return the favor of a link back!