After letting in 1,000,000 muslim migrants into Germany, Chancellor Merkel has now said: “We must accept migrants are more criminal.” I’ll give a big fat “NOPE!” to that. Listen to her in her own voice: (By the way, I don’t speak German, but this was also reported at The Gateway Pundit)
I want to address three issues today:
1. We ought to bear the suffering of our neighbor. I am a devout Christian and it breaks my heart to see human beings, humans that Jesus loves, bing persecuted and suppressed in a war-torn part of the world. I don’t care what religion they are or what color they are. We are all part of Adam’s race and all need the intercession of Jesus Christ. I also believe that when we can be the body of Christ and help human suffering we should. There are so many things that we could be doing to help that we just aren’t. Let me just list a few:
- We could be militarily solving this crisis so these poor people have a stable homeland.
- We could be shipping aid into the Middle East for truly hurting women and children.
- We could be leaning HARD on Arab nations to take their first refugees. The list could go on …
This conflict isn’t that complicated. Its like doing business, you don’t have to like the person, you just have to pay them. Why aren’t we actually picking a side and winning (ie. the side that would support our government in Iraq, which many military families had sacrificed to create)? Sometimes our ally just needs to be the enemy of ISIS. Why has there been no leadership by Obama to use our vast resources to solve this crisis? And I’m talking about the military and humanitarian issues.
2. What does any part of #1 above have to do with allowing hordes of refugees into your country, and why does it give them a get out of jail free card to go around raping women? The Western world is built on principle and law. The role of government is limited, but one proper role is to administer justice. There is no justice in allowing lawlessness and no person is above the law. Angela Merkel, you are just flat out wrong and the liberals who call for refugee’s are flat out wrong. We could be helping in meaningful ways that do not allow for situations like what is happening in Germany. We send massive ships with aid all over the world for natural disasters. Where is this today?
3. Finally, as a Christian, we now have the opportunity to reach countless Muslims who have been denied the gospel under Sharia and Muslim rule. In their suffering the ground is fertile for them to listen to the Gospel. Where are the churches today? Where are the missionaries and people bringing them the good news? While the first two points can firmly land on the liberal’s heads, this one is our own failure.
Let’s stand up for strong borders, human dignity, and religious freedom in the year to come and ditch these stupid liberal ideologies. They just don’t work.